Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello bloggers!

Wow~ New design? Or quite long already? OMG. I'm really a irresponsible blogger. Hmm.. I think I still like the old one more. :)
Alright, this post won't have any photos, because my hard disc got reformatted by someone weeks ago. Part of my memories gone, and I don't have any backup. Failed. Although got back some, but its all so messy. Sigh. I'm so lazy to arrange 'em. Make me so no mood to open my hard disc, too. :( Tons of 'em. I take photos almost everyday. Photos are just like my memories. Sad max. :'(
Having holidays now, waiting the day to come and fly to further my studies at Switzerland, as what I mention before. :) Quite lifeless staying at home actually, but I still don't have the mood to blog or arrange my photos. Spend time with family and friends are more important right? :) And.. I think I should slowly pack my luggage start from next week? :D



Loves; tracytan

No comments:

Post a Comment