Monday, December 05, 2011

Mr.bf's 22nd.

To keep my blog alive, I'm finally here. Hmm.. seriously, I always don't have the mood to blog. :S How!?

And.. this actually delayed almost a month. photos was uploaded but no words. :X Opps..

Alright~ back to the topic. It was Mr.bf's birthday. Present from Taiwan for him, and a simple dinner. Nothing much, because I don't really celebrate birthdays. I don't know how too.
Had BubbaGump @ TheCurve. My second time, his first. The food was so so compare to the first time I had few years back. Maybe my sense of taste to foods changed after studied this course. LOL?
Foods and drinks that we ordered. Don't remember the prices. But at the end, we're super full. :D
Photos before home! :) Hope you enjoy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
... after one month. :D



Loves; tracytan

No comments:

Post a Comment