Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pulau Ketam!!

Sorry, this is a late update again. :S Don't kill me readers! :)

Went Pulau Ketam with Mr.bf, Eric, Elywier, Adrian and Candy. On 16th this month. :)
Yes, its all about foods. :D Yummm~

Ohh. This is me, randomly.
With Mr.bf.
Me again. Bear with me, I have a personal photographer. LOL.
Here we are. Finally reach Pulau Ketam after hours drive to port Klang, hours waiting the boat to start the journey.
Had seafood as lunch! Obviously, there's only seafood in Pulau Ketam. So, people that don't eat seafood, I think you couldn't find anything better to eat. :S
Our foods! :3
Rating time.. foods was so so. Seafood wasn't fresh as what I expected. The person in charge of the boat really bad in time management. Suggest you guys to sit speed boat, its cheaper and faster. We got cheated. :(



Loves; tracytan

No comments:

Post a Comment