Thursday, October 27, 2011

New favorite.

Moo Cow!
It's frozen yogurt! I think its not new in the market. And I know I'm a little bit outdated? :D I just tried! :S Its super yummm!!

#1
#2
#3
#4
Had four in one month! I'm gonna bankrupt. :S Too yum until I can't stop eating 'em. Hmm.. why I like Moo Cow more compare to another frozen yogurt (I think you guys know which)? Moo Cow serve bigger portion of everything! :D And the another one is like.. lighter? Topping lesser? And.. I think another one taste a bit weird. Moo Cow taste so original, means yummm. :) Also, Moo Cow is cheaper! :X The another frozen yogurt have varieties of topping, in fact. :S Okay, fans of another one.. don't kill me.

We love Moo Cow!! :D
I will stop now. Really, seriously, don't kill me. I just blog what I like. :)



Loves; tracytan

No comments:

Post a Comment