Monday, August 29, 2011

Randomly random.

Okay~ I know I kinda abandoned my blog. Hee~ I'm busy with assignments and stuff! :( Forgive me, will you?
We tried our juniors' French cuisine dinner service this Wed. With mr.bf, kaiwon and sherly. Compare to our's.. of cause our's is the best! :D
Mr.bf cook me dinner yest. Egg yolk pasta with deep fried fish and pan fried sausages. Missing anything? Yes! Greens~ Where's the vegetables? Tsk~
Bought 10 boxes of mask within one week. LOL! This is 6 boxes and 2 pieces. I'm bring them all to Swiss! I just scare my face will dehydrate. :D And it's cheap! 50% for every item. Nice~ Ohh. I bought them from Tokyo street, Pavilion. :)
I have more to update. Patient readers~ It's holiday week. I think I will update often. :)



Loves; tracytan

No comments:

Post a Comment